Our client is a world leader in global corporate compliance and reporting. With more than 100 offices in more than 75 countries, their global network enables them to offer the most comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting. Their professionals also have a recognized expertise in niche sectors including structured finance, fund administration and private clients.
- Participation in all processes of client`s accounting (bank statements, purchases, sales, internal documents, expense reports, petty cash);
- Communication with clients and authorities concerning accounting;
- Various reports preparation;
- Assistance with Year-end closing agenda;
- Keep up to date with changes in accounting;
- Work in compliance with all company procedures.
Knowledge and typical experience:
- University education in Accounting or Finance;
- Fluent English- both verbal and written;
- Computer literacy- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Power point;
- Analytical skills.
- Work for a fast developing and expanding international company;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- 25 days annual holiday;
- Medical leave;
- Transportation card;
- Food vouchers;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great office location (in the city center).
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.