Our partner is one of the leading outsourcing companies. Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their multilingual team on the position:
Sports Events Coordinator (4/6/8 hours)
- The main focus of the role is to monitor and collect data from live sports events all around the world and to manage and maintain the company database through data entry and update on various sporting events;
- Research, review and understand different match reviews, match reports and sports news and to react in any case of discrepancy in the provided information compared to various external sources;
- Working with a specialized software.
The company offers:
- Online recruitment process;
- Initial and ongoing trainings;
- Excellent remuneration;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Excellent office location and a work from home option.
- Very good level of English (level: B1-B2);
- Good knowledge and interested in various kinds of sports
- Experience in sports events coordination and analysis would be considered as an advantage;
- Have excellent communication skills and are a reliable individual with a positive attitude.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.