HRS Bulgaria was founded in 2012 with the mission to provide faster recruitment services with better quality, more flexibility toward the client and 100% customer focus. We started as a start-up and now we are one of the largest recruitment agencies on the whole market, nurturing our flexible and team-oriented culture from day one.
This year we won Career Show’s awards in 6 categories, one of which is BEST Employer in the HR Field. We invest a lot of effort in developing and supporting our culture and believe our personal approach toward every team member is the key to success. We strongly believe that “happy people sell” and we give our best every day to keep our team happy and motivated.
After three offices in Bulgaria and one in Romania, this year we expanded our business to Germany, where we already have two offices and plan to grow. For this reason, we are looking for a motivated professional who is willing to invest his knowledge and skills in helping us establish HRS as a trusted partner in a brand-new market.
As a Social Media Specialist focusing on German market, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing social media strategies to enhance our brand presence, engagement, and conversion across different regions. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of cultural nuances, social media trends, and possess excellent communication skills in German and English.
- Develop and implement local marketing and social media concepts in line with global HRS’ brand;
- Research trend and competitors and identify opportunities for brand growth;
- Create, and manage social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.);
- Actively participate in development and implementation of creative content strategies that align with our brand and engage our target audience across social networks and the company website;
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance, making recommendations for improvements;
- Create engaging written content that will leave a lasting impression;
- Monitor social media channels to track brand mentions, comments, and messages;
- Participate in the creation of email marketing campaigns;
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels;
- Collaborate with the local team in Germany, as well as with our Design and PPC experts;
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Fluent written and spoken German language;
- A degree or a completed course in Marketing, Communications, Brand Management, or another related field;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with different teams;
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively;
- Experience in developing and executing social media strategies for a foreign market will be a strong advantage.
As a part of our team, you will get:
- Attractive salary;
- Additional health insurance + dental package;
- Food vouchers;
- Fresh fruits and hot drinks in the office;
- Home office option;
- Multisport or CoolFit card option;
- Corporate discounts;
- Brand new office at a very attractive location;
- Additional paid leave for a birthday and years of service;
- Teambuilding, parties, and internal initiatives;
- Stimulating work environment and a great team that knows how to have fun.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.