Our partner is an international company, that is one of the first licensed investment intermediaries in Bulgaria.
For them, we are looking for an experienced candidate in the SEO field who will care for their Brand protection to join their team in Bulgaria for this strategic position:
SEO and Brand protection specialist
- Leading overall SEO strategies for the company;
- Track and analyze SEO performance;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest SEO trends;
- Optimizing the company's website to rank higher in search engine results pages;
- Searching and researching for articles, posts, news, and any information related to the company’s brands;
- Monitoring the web for mentions of the company, responding to negative comments, and taking steps to prevent online fraud;
- Replying to all reviews, feedback, and comments related to our brands;
- Protecting a company's brand and reputation online.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Sports card – Multisport/ CoolFit;
- Opportunity for a flexible start or end of the workday;
- Happy Hours with a variety of delicious fruits, soft drinks, and snacks at the office;
- Team building and company trainings;
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company and a multicultural team.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field;
- 3 years of experience especially in SEO and protection of company reputation online;
- Strong understanding of SEO principles;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Serpstat and other SEO tools;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.