Our client is the largest EPC and O&M player in the photo-voltaic industry in Eastern Europe, providing various solutions for generation, systems integration and storage of solar energy.For their team in Sofia, we are looking for experienced professional for the role of:
Senior BID Engineer
The Role will be responsible for tenders dealing with all activities associated with company’s tender requirements from receipt of tender enquiry through to contract award.
- Reviewing and studying bid documents in order to verify the availability of sufficient information;
- Reviewing of Bill of Quantities, tender drawings, technical requirements, specifications, special & general conditions which have to be verified all together;
- Identifying and propose the most appropriate technical solution (engineering);
- Preparing detailed and accurate cost estimate of defined technical solution;
- Coordinating with Procurement Department in order to collect information about market prices for suppliers & subcontractors;
- Preparing technical and commercial proposals;
- Attending technical clarification meetings with clients when required to be sure the information is clear and presented in a concise manner, while being technically correct and complete;
- Appropriately communicating the proposed project design and equipment to the client;
- Following up with clients during bid evaluation stage.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Ideally 2+ years of experience of cost estimating and tendering in the PV sector;
- University degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in the RES field and of dealing with complex tenders would be ab advantage;
- Computer skills: Work freely with office software tools as well as technology specific suits (AutoCad, PV Syst);
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on numerous projects during the same period;
- Outstanding interpersonal qualities and ability for effective communication skills;
- Excellent level of English written and spoken.
Our client offers:
- Development in a multinational company operating in several EU countries;
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of green energy and environment
- friendly solutions;
- Chance to become part of supportive team of professionals, knowledge leaders in PV sector in East Europe;
- Excellent working conditions including opportunities for home office, social benefits, etc.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.