Our partner is global multinational company, leader in high-quality food for cats and dogs, supporting pets' health at every life stage.
We are currently seeking an experienced, collaborative, and positive professional to join their team as a Senior Accountant .
In this role, you will serve as a focal point for the local unit, overseeing financial operations, and ensuring adherence to tax and accounting regulations, both at the group and local levels. As a key member of the local leadership team, you will play a crucial role in project delivery, process improvements, and driving operational efficiencies.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and group accounting & reporting requirements;
- Prepare and sign off on the company's annual Financial Statements;
- Calculate and record accruals & general ledger entries, including payroll & benefits, expenses. Reconcile all sub-ledgers with the General ledger periodically;
- Handle all submissions to fiscal and labor authorities;
- Lead annual Statutory / Transfer Pricing audit with an external partner;
- Provide tax advisory and stay updated on new legalities in alignment with the in-house Tax & Treasury Center (ICTC);
- Lead projects implementation, coordinating local team ensuring operational efficiencies and compliance with local / group requirements;
- Maintain and update local/group chart of accounts to facilitate business analysis.
What does the company offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed-term replacement contract for 16 months;
- Standard working hours;
- Hybrid operating model option;
- Additional health insurance;
- Global working environment, providing insights into international accounting practices.
- University degree in Accounting and Finance or Economics;
- At least 5 years of proven experience with internationally operating businesses in a similar position;
- Proficiency in English - both written and spoken;
- Good planning, project management and time management skills;
- Detail-oriented, open-minded and reliable personality with a positive attitude.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.