SALES MANAGER - PHARMACIST
Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
Our partner is a multi-cultural organization with more than 40 years successful history in international distribution of industrial ingredients, ranked among top 50 European chemical distributors.
For their PHARMA & COSMETICS division, we are looking for a bright and motivated professional to join on the role of:
Sales Manager - PHARMACIST
This role is suitable for people with experience in:
Pharmaceutical/nutraceutical company as technologist, R&D
Pharmaceutical/nutraceutical company as repurchasing/supplying specialist
Pharmaceutical/nutraceutical company in production plant
Sales Manager of raw materials for pharmaceutical - previous sales experience preferred with established networks.
- The role entails selling of Pharmaceutical Raw Materials (Excipients and APIs) and is responsible to give firsthand technical support to the formulation development scientist for various formulation dosage forms.
- The candidate will work as a member of techno-commercial team and will be responsible for existing sales & new business developments through identifying the potential customers & account receivable.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Business development through new project generation, keep track of ongoing projects, hunting of new business, providing technical assistance/ application knowledge to the product development team at manufacturer end, mapping new markets, research and gather industry requirements, updating customers with new product line, capabilities of various gap analysis.
The company offers:
- Strong team spirit and corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to be rewarded for your achievements and to get your career advanced.
- Ongoing scientific & technical training, and excellent career development opportunities.
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (company car, fuel, mobile, laptop, ERP systems etc.)
- Competitive remuneration package related with experience & potential, and performance related Bonus.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Good command of the English language, and PC literacy (CRM, MS Office).
- Driving license & open to travel over the region.
- High achiever, able to identify customer needs and translate them into business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about achieving targets.
- Self-motivated, with advanced communication and negotiation skills.