Оur partner is one of the leading software companies for creating and deploying business applications. They are looking for a specialist to join their expanding team on the position:
Retention Manager with German
- Maximize customer retention rates through inside sales techniques over the phone, video, and email while making sure customers are choosing the appropriate products and deployment options;
- Manage a high volume of renewals across different products and platforms;
- Work in teams with technical pre-sales colleagues and account managers;
- Management product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle.
The client offers:
- 30 days paid annual vacation;
- An extra day off for your birthday;
- 2 additional days off for volunteering;
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage;
- Additional pension insurance;
- Well-equipped gym on-site;
- Co-funded Multisport card;
- Daycare Center for your little ones;
- Free parking for employees;
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance.
- Full professional proficiency in English and German (C1);
- Have experience in a B2B commercial customer-facing role;
- Be passionate about tech and want to grow in an exciting customer-facing role;
- Be willing to learn about technical subjects and articulate a value proposition to customers;
- Understanding the SaaS DACH market will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Experience with inside sales, software renewals, customer success, or other similar teams is a must.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We are passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.