For our client, a production base, a leader in its sector, we are looking for a motivated and employee to join their team in the position:
· Responsible implementation of customer qualityrequirements in the manufacturing process;
· Creating and implementing - FMEA, Controlplan, Quality Control documents and templates for new
· products or projects;
· Responsible for management, analysis, anddevelopment of corrective actions for eliminating
· internal and external nonconformities;
· Lead root cause analysis of Customer claimsand preparing 8D reports;
· Leading communications with suppliersregarding quality requirements of raw materials. Analyzing and approving PPAP documentation fromsupplier;
· Leading communication with customers regardingquality requirements of finished products;
· Preparing PPAP documentation for samplesapproval;
· Implementation and control of all documentsand records in compliance with the requirements of QMS;
· Lead, train and develop quality specialistsand quality inspectors;
· Support the other departments withdocumentation and activities related to QMS.
· An Excellent opportunity to grow with us anddevelop your career;
· Challenging work in a pleasant workenvironment;
· Competivesalary related to targets achieved;
· Long-term careeropportunity in a multinational company.
· Experience with Quality Management Systems isessential;
· Must have an analytical approach to problemresolution;
· Very good verbal and written English languageskills;
· University Degree in Technical Field;
· Previous experience with IATF 14649 will beconsidered as an advantage;
· Previous experience within electronicsmanufacturing will be considered as an advantage.
If you see yourself in such a role, we are looking forward to meeting you!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Recruitment Services Bulgaria has License 2525/26.04.2018