Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
On behalf of our client, an independent media group with global operations, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team for the role of
The purpose of the role will be to utilize all the work done by the marketing professionals and all resources available in the company in order to attract the targeted markets to the organization. Duties will include setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies, as well as media strategy for B2B and B2C;
- Increasing market share and ensure brands consistency and synergy through all marketing channels;
- Planning and overseeing all corporate marketing and advertising campaigns, including direct marketing, promotional materials, digital content etc.;
- Providing guidance to the design and editorial teams to produce and maintain high quality content;
- Liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service and distribution that meets market demands and ensure brands consistency and synergy;
- Overseeing, approving marketing materials, from website content, email marketing campaigns to printed brochures, etc. to implement improvements that lead to better business results;
- Playing an essential part in further improving the corporate identity and employer branding.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field is a must;
- Proven professional background in identifying international target audiences and in creatively devising while leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management;
- Experience in content creation and copywriting;
- Knowledge in the digital marketing realm and in website creation;
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude;
- Excellent command of English (Written & Spoken) is mandatory.
- Opportunity to join a stable company with steady growth and vision for the future;
- Attractive remuneration package with performance‐based bonus and additional social benefits;
- Chance to make a difference and work on international projects that are so specific;
- A strong supportive culture, quality working conditions and a dynamic workplace;
- Professional development opportunities.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017