Marketing & Brand Management Intern
Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue, and Food. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values teamwork yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for a communicative, proactive, highly motivated candidate who has analytical skills and a strong interest in Brand Management:
Marketing & Brand Management Intern – Full-time or Part-time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Brand Manager in current projects – new products, design and communication development, etc.;
- Conduct research for different markets - pricing, turnover, and distribution strategies;
- Participate in the generation of innovative product ideas and communication;
- Cooperate in the organisation and analysis of consumer research;
- Document management;
- Collaboration with the Sales, Production, Marketing and Development team.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Flexible working hours – depending on university schedule;
- In-house gym;
- Great opportunities for learning and development;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or another related field;
- Fluent English;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- The ability to present ideas and strategies;
- Proactive, analytical and team player mindset.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361 valid from 15.09.2017