Our partner is a global leader in the telecommunication services. Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their team in the position of:
Junior Network Administrator with German
- Active participation in the end-to-end process of designing a network;
- Testing and identifying issues in order to improve the network processes constantly;
- Perform network updates and upgrades;
- Monitoring and optimizing the network KPI`s.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- The opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge and practical experience from one of the world's leaders in telecommunications;
- Multisport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Company`s transport;
- Free parking;
- Food vouchers;
- Massages in the office;
- Discount for company`s products;
- Discount card for retail stores;
- Work from home option.
- Technical education and theoretical knowledge and understanding of networking;
- Practical experience with Ethernet architectures, Switching, Routing and Bridging;
- Familiarity with Telecom Standards;
- Fluency in German (C1) and working level of English (B2).
- Experience with Cisco/Nokia SP platforms and/or IP/MPLS networks would be considered as an advantage.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception! The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.