Our partner is a global leader, operating in more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently, they are expanding their first center in Bulgaria and are looking for:
HR Administrator with German / French / Finnish / Czech or Italian (NEW CENTER)
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation;
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.;
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately;
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our client offers:
- Initial training;
- Excellent salary and bonuses;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multicultural environment;
- Hybrid model of work;
- Standard working schedule;
- Additional allowances;
- Great office location;
- Opportunity for growth;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent level of German / French / Finnish / Czech or Italian (C1);
- Good verbal and written skills in English (at least B2);
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Previous experience in an outsourcing company;
- Previous experience with CRM/ERP systems will be considered an advantage.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.