Our partner is a leader in the digital transformations. Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their team on the position of:
HR Administrator with German and English
- Handle employee documentation such as contracts and starter packs;
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information;
- Organize and maintain personnel records;
- Archive and update data in the CRM system.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration;
- Bonus system;
- Initial and ongoing trainings;
- Additional days of annual paid leave;
- Great social benefits package food vouchers, additional health insurance and discounts;
- Standard working hours: Monday - Friday;
- Teambuilding events;
- Modern office with working from home option.
- Fluency in German (C1) and working level of English (B2/C1);
- Previous experience on a similar position is a must;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details;
- Advanced user of MS Office package.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception! The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Apply NOW and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.