Our client is an international company that is operating in marketing, manufacturing and sales.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values teamwork yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for a young eager to learn candidate with a proactive attitude for the position:
HR Administrative Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for all activities related to HR Administration;
- Accurately preparing and tracking various documents related to employment initiation & termination ;
- Taking care of updating the employees’ personal records such as job descriptions/ roles, position grading, etc.;
- Maintaining the internal systems and supporting the employees in using them;
- Monitoring the Career paths system;
- Being responsible for the development and maintenance of the social benefits policy.
The company offers:
- Great opportunities for learning and development in a real HR environment;
- Additional social benefit programs such as, sports cards, food vouchers, etc.;
- Competitive rewards;
- Company trainings;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- In-house fitness;
- Great working space.
We are looking for:
- Relevant university degree;
- At least 1 year of Administrative experience;
- Interest and motivation for long-term career development in HR administration;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office and HR systems will be considered an advantage;
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.