Our partner is a leading provider of business cloud communication services, offering flexible solutions for video conferencing, mobile connectivity, and cloud phone systems. Their platform is primarily focused on the B2B sector, with its main goal being to easily and accessibly personalize the business workflows of its partners.
Currently, they are in the process of expanding their HR team and are seeking a skilled and motivated HR Specialist with a focus on administration to join them.
- Act as the primary point of contact for personnel administration for the team in Bulgaria;
- Collaborate with external HR service providers, including payroll providers, insurance companies, training companies, etc.
- Track and administrate employees’ holidays and sick leaves;
- Facilitate the timely and accurate registration of employees with NRA /National Revenue Agency/, ensuring compliance with regulations and data accuracy;
- Support internal customers with company policies and operational solutions related to personnel administration and compensation and benefits;
- Assist in the end-to-end execution of onboarding and offboarding processes providing a very good employee experience.
The company offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Flexible working hours /8-17h/9-18h/10-19h/;
- Hybrid work model – 3 days at the office/ 2 home office;
- Additional Health and Life Insurance Package.
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Food vouchers.
- Opportunity for professional growth in an international company with over 4000 employees over the world.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an HR administration role;
- BA degree in HR or in a related field;
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal;
- Good knowledge of Bulgarian Labor Law and HR administration practices;
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail;
- Result-oriented person who strives for personal development.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.