Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular ones and loved by the customers.
For them, we are looking for a candidate who combines a positive personality with a can-do attitude to join their team on the position:
Front office assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests and partners at the office in a kind manner;
- Coordinating, organizing and executing all office facilities;
- Receiving and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, phone calls, mail deliveries and providing support in organizing company events;
- Archiving invoices and documents;
- Coordinating and negotiating terms and maintaining good relations with the partners of the company - hotels, courier companies, translators and other;
- Providing assistance to all the teams with the necessary arrangements for business trips - offers for hotel prices, plane tickets, car rental, reservations for presentation halls.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- An attractive benefits package – additional health insurance; food vouchers; sports card, etc.;
- In-house fitness;
- Flexible working hours and a great working space;
- Office with a central communicative location;
- Working in a fast-growing company with a young and friendly team full of professionals;
- Team buildings and other events and activities.
- Relevant University degree;
- Previous working experience in Administration– at least 1 year;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- An organised and communicative professional with great multitasking skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.