For our partner, Lukoil Bulgaria, we are looking for a reliable and well-organised person, to join their team for the role
Executive Assistant with Russian and English
- Organize and maintain the General Manager’s project schedule;
- Coordinate and oversee projects and initiatives in order to be delivered in timely and efficient manner;
- Handle confidential files and records, ensuring proper documentation and record-keeping practices;
- Assist with the preparation of meetings and conferences, including agenda development, material preparation, and meeting minutes;
- Conduct research and compile data on various topics to support executive decision-making processes;
- Develop standard procedures for business processes;
- Project management.
The Company offers:
- Become part of a big international company on a key role;
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package;
- Easter, Christmas and professional holiday fixed bonuses;
- Global know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area;
- Dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Fluency in English and Russian language is a must;
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills.
Apply now and join the international team! We are looking forward to meeting you.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.