AWS DevOps Engineer
Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Work with the latest development and technologies;
- Closely collaborating with project manager and/or client;
- Sharing knowledge, providing support to team members when needed;
- Maintaining high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
The company offers:
- Be part of a growing StartUp company;
- Working in a team of professionals;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Bonus scheme based on individual performance;
- Reimbursement of wellness and health expenses.
- Has extensive working experience in an IT infrastructure role with a strong background in Linux and AWS Cloud management and troubleshooting;
- Has experience developing and maintaining CI/CD, pipelines for builds, deployments, and automation tests;
- Is familiar with web servers, load balancers, and has a solid understanding of networking, HTTP/S protocol, public traffic management, and processing;
- Has experience building Infrastructure as a Code, software-defined networking;
- Has some experience with Docker and container orchestration eco-systems such as Kubernetes;
- Has scripting and coding experience;
- Has experience implementing monitoring tools and executing performance testing and optimizations for existing infrastructure;
- Responsible and team-oriented person.