At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - an international Canadian company
that provides payment services through mobile and desktop devices fast, easy and accessible at any time and we are looking for a Java Team Lead
- Be a servant leader of a team of highly skilled professionals;
- Carrying out assigned projects;
- Design and implement solution components according to technology best practices;
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to clarify assignment details;
- Helps with the initial work breakdown structure and estimates;
- Provide mentorship and code reviews to team members;
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analyzes to improve performance and availability;
- Proactively identifying potential improvements, lead their implementation;
- Review the quality of all deliverables: code, tests, documentation;
- Be comfortable in Agile work environment ideally in the position of a Scrum Master.
Our client offers:
- Strong knowledge of Java and Java EE / Spring;
- 5+ years of experience in designing commercial software products;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Experience in database design and SQL;
- Passionate about building high-quality systems;
- Highly motivated self-starter with a take-charge personality;
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders;
- Willingness to actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company;
- Experience as a Team Lead will be considered as a plus;
- Fluency in English.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280 / 22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.