Our client is a leading F&A Services Organization,
providing business solutions as a service to Global 1000 companies
in 4 key areas
including Finance Transformation, Finance Technology, Assurance & Compliance
and Accounting advisory
to provide its clients excellent service and long term financial value.
Our partner continues to grow and is currently expanding their office in Czech Republic. For them we are now looking for talented professionals who are willing to lead and develop a team
What we offer:
- Responsible for managing day to day Site Operations (Systems, Network, Voice) in unison with the Centralized Technology Operations team.
- Manage Customer Relationship and Business Operations from Technology perspective. Act as a first Point of Contact for any Process / Functional Escalations.
- Manage and ensure that site level compliance is adhered to as per agreed SLA parameters.
- Responsible for client service delivery in line with the agreed Master Service Agreement (MSA) and service levels (SLA/s), as per contract
- Responsible for Technology P&L for the region and identifying avenues to improve margins.
- Ensure availability of Technology for Business – End to end ownership for Technology Availability, Service Desk, Site Specific systems, network, Voice environment.
- Client Portfolio Management – End of End documentation / reporting ready & up-to-date for any business requirement.
- Responsible for identifying, implementing and review of service improvement initiatives. Drive productivity improvements as per plan and control cost of operation.
- Participation in Service delivery Reviews on SLA adherence, ongoing projects with Client and Internal stakeholders.
- Driving Effectiveness of Compliance & Information Security as part of Service Delivery of client processes. – Shoulder responsibility and work with Internal Audit Teams to meet compliance requirements.
- Liaison with the Client to understand delivery requirements and effectively engage and communicate expectations to the Internal Teams.
- Major Incidents Database – Capturing of all Client processes Downtimes / Application Issues & Major Downtimes for usage in future.
Technical & Process skills:
- Challenging opportunity in a company built on value and trust;
- Multicultural and friendly environment;
- Professional development and career path;
- Motivating package of non – financial benefits.
- Good understanding of Networking, Systems, Voice and business applications.
- An industry recognized certification like ITIL / ITSM is an advantage.
- Ability to interface and communicate at all levels within EXL and Client organizations.
- Understanding of Enterprise Business Processes, IT Process, Service Delivery is vital.
- Working knowledge of MS office, MS Project and Visio.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills in a cross functional environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation ability to connect with global customers and work with Global teams.
- Good listening and consultative skills.
- Graduate, Preference for B.E. / B.Tech with industry recognized certifications like ITIL/ ITSM.
At HRS we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connectingour candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!