Our partners, is the largest global outsourcing company and for the we are looking for professionals for the position of IT End-User Support.
Provides first tier operational support for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
Required qualifications and skills
- Provides first tier technical support to internal and external customers;
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots, monitors, and maintains customers' desktop software and hardware; supports mobile workforce;
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions to unresolved hardware and software problems through trouble-ticket system;
- Maintains passwords, data integrity, and system security for the desktop environment;
- Provides technical support and guidance through Tier II support, training, and publication of documentation; seeks hardware repair through outside vendors;
- Conducts site surveys and implements moves; adds/changes modifications to existing equipment through work-request system;
- Installs LAN software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination, and maintains integrity of the LAN software and hardware;
- Performs LAN security procedures including implementing log-in requests; evaluates new products and technologies to determine impact on existing system configurations.
The company offers
- Experience in IT management with emphasis on infrastructure technology;
- Experience with design of IT infrastructure;
- Working knowledge of IT Disaster Recovery process and procedure;
- Strong organization, project planning and time management skills;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people;
- Ability to negotiate and solve conflict.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- A chance to be part of a professional and successful team;
- Stable long-term career engagement.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!