Our client is a leading company, specializing in trading, producing, purchasing and distributing agricultural commodities.
For their growing team in Sofia, we are currently looking for:
Invoices Coordinator with English and/or German
This employee will be responsible for the processing of invoices, booking them in the company system and handling supplier invoice inquiries.
The Company Offers:
- Accurately match invoices to purchase orders, check and validate all mandatory and legal invoice requirements;
- Invoices processing (Scan, verify until the validation & book in ERP);
- Prepare reports and materials using established administrative procedures;
- Work from home option during COVID;
- Ensured strict following of the COVID-19 Health Guidelines;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development;
- 28-days paid leave and additional study leave;
- Excellent social package;
- Additional trainings and guaranteed professional development.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system will be an advantage, but is not a must;
- Fluency in English and/or German language;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar;
- Previous experience on a similar role of minimum 6 months;
- Good communication skills, teamwork spirit, ability to follow deadlines.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.