Some of your tasks would include:
Our client offers:
- Responsible for managing programs aligned to respective country dynamics that maximise post sales annuity revenue and profit contribution and MIF retention;
- Lead the implementation of initiatives and programs that deliver improved Post Sales Annuity performance;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert with Go-To-Market communities on the availability and deployment of tools and reporting that support improved annuity performance;
- Provide insight on analysis and inform on root causals for trends, identify areas for improvement and implement actions to address;
- Lead cross collaboration efforts (Delivery, CE, sales, finance) to improve post sales performance from both revenue and profit perspective;
- Focused on base business (non-MDS) revenue and cost;
- Deliver visibility and clarity to the Go-To-Market organisations on the performance hydraulics specific to the country;
- Contribute to the formulation of strategies to mitigate potential issues, improve trends and exploit growth opportunities;
- Support the Go-To-Market implementation of Annuity related programs (pan-European and / or localised) through engagement with, and influence of, appropriate teams. Track performance of the initiatives and compliance;
- Contribute to the development and deployment of robust processes to support revenue retention and growth.
Skills & experience we need:
- The opportunity to join a leading company expanding their center in Bulgaria;
- The opportunity to create long lasting partner relationship and improve company’s business;
- Long-term development and career growth potential;
- Very attractive remuneration;
- Excellent employee benefits and work culture;
- Positive and team spirited working environment;
- Worldwide presences and projects implementation across various domains;
- A strategic role for the growth and development of the business in Bulgaria
- Ability to lead and successfully deliver complex, multifaceted programmes;
- Able to interface with multiple groups, communicate and influence at all levels internally;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in Project or Product Management;
- Financial background and ability to work with financial information;
- Sales management and commercial acumen experience is essential;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
Apply Now and join the newest amazing international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our partner is one of the leading global Shared Services process transformation companies. They are now expanding and are looking for an experienced and motivated International Post-Sales manager
who will be responsible for managing programs aligned to respective country dynamics that maximise post sales annuity revenue and profit contribution.
HRS’s mission is to connect Bulgarian human capital with the best employers.
Let us find your better job and help you grow. Apply now