Our partners, is the largest global outsourcing company and for the we are looking for professionals for the position Human Resources Manager.
Performs difficult, professional-level work overseeing the broad operations of all Human Resources functions at a site-specific call center to include employee relations, orientation, performance management and discipline, etc. Supervision is exercised over all People team members at site.
Required qualifications and skills
- Conduct exit interviews and provide appropriate feedback and suggestions to leadership team;
- Conduct investigations into internal employee complaints as well as 3rd party complaints;
- Conduct regular employee discussion groups and provide feedback to the leadership team;
- Answering general team member questions once per week and provide support to team members working an evening shift;
- Monitors and insures results of People department goals and contributes to the success of operations by adding value consistent with the People Team Vision and Mission;
- Assist team members with open enrollment and monitor pay practices to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations;
- Interfaces with other department managers to insure proper workflow and quality of service relative to the needs of the business, and for improving performance management and appraisal processes.
The company offers
- Comprehensive experience (6+ years) in all areas of Human Resources Management (as an HR Generalist or higher);
- Experience in a service industry with an emphasis in employee relations preferred will be advantage;
- Thorough understanding of labor and benefit law and administration;
- Training competencies in areas of HR administration, legal/regulatory compliance related to labor/employment matters, supervisory development, diversity and management training;
- Some knowledge of a call center environment;
- Ability to motivate and supervise staff members, to exercise independent judgment;
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and to cultivate capabilities in needs of the business.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- A chance to be part of a professional and successful team;
- Stable long-term career engagement.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!