For one of our biggest partners – Cargotec
- we are looking for professionals for the position of HR Specialist.
Cargotec enables smarter cargo flow for a better everyday with its leading cargo handling solutions and services. Cargotec's business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor are pioneers in their fields. Through their unique position in ports, at sea and on roads, they optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value. The company operates in more than 100 countries with more than 11,000 employees worldwide.
For their growing team in Sofia, we are looking for curious and inspired future colleagues from different backgrounds. Join us in making global trade smarter, better, and more sustainable.
WHY JOIN CARGOTEC:
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES:
- Gain global HR experience
- Enhance your skills by learning best practices and local specifics knowledge
- Become a professional in using Success Factors (HRIS)
- Possibility to travel during knowledge transfer
- Competitive market salary
- Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation and flexible working time
- Attractive Benefits Package
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Consulting in all end-to-end employee lifecycle processes
- Execution of end-to-end recruitment process
- Demonstrate a function knowledge of Local HR policies and processes to effectively provide professional consulting to customer queries (tickets, chat, etc.)
- Train and support colleagues in activities within own area of speciality
- Be part of building up the HR Services area in Cargotec in close cooperation with the global HR community
- Implementation of new processes, procedures and systems
- Identify process improvements
- Participate in transition activities when applicable -knowledge transfer and work shadowing activities, conduct testing and service readiness activities
- Positive attitude
- Customer-centric mindset
- Bachelor or higher degree of education
- 1 - 3 years of experience in HR domain and BPO is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Fluency in written and oral English required
- Second foreign language - considered as an advantage
- Experience in multicultural environment
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!