Our partners, is the largest global outsourcing company and for them we are looking for professionals for the position of HR Payroll Specialist.
Payroll Specialist is assigned a specific geographical area of employees to process monthly payrolls depending on the site and respond to inquiries.
Required qualifications and skills
- Inputs data from time sheets, production records, or individual time cards to computerized payroll system;
- Perform comparison report after transmission of payroll, comparing current vs. prior payroll to audit discrepancies prior to the pay date;
- Answer telephone promptly and courteously;
- Versed in responding to questions and execute requests within compliance of in country guidelines as well as Payroll policies;
- Consistently verify all necessary approvals for any pay requests;
- Research and resolve questions from managers and employees relative to the processing of payroll information such as leaves, direct deposit, pay cards, retro pay calculations, tax questions, etc
- Process termination payments;
- Perform gross to net and or tax manual calculations for validation purposes;
- Stay abreast of local labor and tax changes impacting payroll.
The company offers
- 3+ years payroll administration experience;
- Experience with monthly pay cycle;
- Able to exercise strict confidentiality;
- Must be detailed oriented;
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines;
- Bilingual Bulgarian and English.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- A chance to be part of a professional and successful team;
- Stable long-term career engagement.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!