HR Business Partner
Our Partner is a world renowned group in the Online Betting & Casino field, operating a portfolio of leading web platforms.
The Team’s vision is to provide an exceptional professional service to all Members ensuring a positive customer experience resulting in customer satisfaction at all times.
The HR Business Partner helps to provide a key HR service to the Business and is responsible for the delivery of a full range of Human Resources services to the Business.
- Providing advice and assistance to Management and employees on human resources policies, procedures and labor legislation
- Responsible for the timely and effective running of the recruitment process for middle management and Individual Contributors positions in the Company
- Provides on-going HR advisory support and coaching to middle management regarding: team planning and resourcing, internal communication, performance management, employee relations, employee management/development issues, change management, etc.
- Actively participates in the Employer branding process
- Actively participates in all HR Development processes – Performance management, Training and development, Talent management, Career Development, etc.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices in the organization
- Relevant university degree (HRM, Psychology or Economics)
- 3 years of previous experience in the HR field
- Experience in coaching of managers is an advantage
- Advanced level of English
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- Perfect communication skills
- Organized person, able to multitask
- Dynamic and pro-active person
- Positive and can-do attitude
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.