Our client is a leading producer of Aluminum profiles and systems, member of an international industrial group. For them, we are looking for a motivated professional to join their team as:
HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines;
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety;
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law;
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention;
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations;
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions;
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation; claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures;
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Proven experience in the health and safety area – 4 -5 years;
- At least one year experience as a manager;
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines;
- Ability of producing reports and developing relevant policies;
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment, excellent English;
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
- Continuous training;
- Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
- Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
- Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!