Our client is an independent accounting and advisory firm, part of a large international accounting network. In Bulgaria we are among the top 10 professional services companies, providing the full scope of related services including: Audit and Assurance, Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Tax Services, Enterprise Risk Services.
We are currently looking for experienced candidate who will lead the accounting team on the position of
Head of Accounting.
The role is responsible for the overall accounting operations and accounting activities of the company in accordance with the accounting principles, tax legislation and internal policies;
The company offers:
- Supervising and monitoring of the monthly closing processes and reconciliations;
- Coordinates preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements. Ensures compliance with internal financial requirements as well as regulatory requirements.
- Supervising and monitoring of the annual financial reports, analysis and forecasts, annual tax declaration, VAT declaration, Intrastat;
- Monthly evaluations of the employees’ performance;
- Supervising the administration of the contracts with counterparties;
- Prepare and manage the annual budget, monthly cash flow and forecasting through a reliable budget and cash flow processes and reporting mechanism;
- Maintain relationships with clients, auditors, tax administration and other external monitoring authorities.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Progressive career development options within a reputable organization;
- Working with top Bulgarian and international companies and gain multicultural experience;
- A professional, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Extensive on-the-job training and regular development workshops;
- Full financial and training support in professional development qualification;
- Attractive result-oriented remuneration.
- Minimum 10 years experience on a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and NAS;
- University degree in Accounting and/or Finance;
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and strict compliance with deadlines;
- Excellent business communication etiquette;
- Fluent in English including reading, speaking and writing;
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!