We are currently looking for a Hardware Engineer to join the Plovdiv team of our partner – a leading provider of technological security solutions, a pioneer in IoT (Internet ofThings) that expands the security system into a Smart Home platform. Their cutting edge solutions include management platforms, cloud solutions, and smartphone applications, all part of a companyowned product and development cycle.
- Development, design and technical support of projects in the field of detectors.
- Design and definition of the project at the technical level, selection of components and form of implementation.
- Accompanying the project within the organization from planning to manufacturing.
- Technical support is required in the field of detector systems
Here is what the company is eager to offer
- Appropriate education;
- Experience with Sensors;
- Knowledge of RF(Radio frequency);
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols;
- Experience with mixed environments (Hardware and Software);
- Experience with mixed signals (Analogue and Digital)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and friendly team and working environment
- Exciting projects using cutting edge technology
- No outsourcing
- Job related training to enhance skill set
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!