For one of our clients, a global marketing company founded by experts in the fields of online marketing and campaign optimization, we are looking for a PPC Campaign Specialist.
- Build and Manage all PPC campaigns - This includes analysis of marketing activities and processes, campaigns effectiveness measurement, identifying and analyzing trends, profitability analysis, ROI analysis, risk assessment, follow-up on KPI, and more;
- Budgets planning including setting KPIs and objectives to achieve the business goal;
- Constant exploration of traffic opportunities and their implementation to the campaigns to improve the traffic and results;
- Keyword research, and writing, data analysis and more;
- Ensure regulatory compliance (CAN-SPAM) and privacy/permission policy best practices;
- Track campaign results and measure success;
- Weekly and monthly reports to visualize the rating of the status of the accounts;
- Assisting in the development and managing all online marketing campaigns;
- Develops and provides new marketing strategies;
- Maximizes the growth and development of the user base;
- Google AdWords certification will be a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience managing high budgets above $250k a month
- Proven experience in Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years experience managing Paid Search campaigns (Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing) using optimization tools while hitting defined CPA targets.
- Understanding of the mobile world – a huge advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills + Excellent analytical skills
- High level of Excel skills
- High level of English
- Excellent remuneration package with periodical increases depending on your experience and achievements at the company;
- Flexible working time from Monday to Friday
- Supplemental Medical Insurance;
- Conferences and work-related certificates coverage;
- Free breakfast and beverages;
- Team buildings, company parties and happy Fridays;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
Do not miss this great opportunity - apply now!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS Staffing
, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!