Our client is the biggest international company in the FMCG sector – leader in selling and marketing some of the most recognizable products. Their team is expanding and we are looking for a professional to become part of a great brand history.
General Ledger Accountant
- Executing all financial closing operations as per defined time-lines;
- Capturing and billing inter-company charges monthly;
- Providing supporting documentation and analysis for monthly financial review meetings;
- Completing of the Entity Tax Packs to the agreed schedules;
- Validating and entering accurately all entries into all individual country General Ledger.
- Being part of a leading international company in the FMCG sector;
- Working environment with organizational behavior based on openness, team work and informal relationships;
- Knowledge and understanding of processes in dynamic corporate environment
- Motivational bonus scheme;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance, corporate discounts, multi-sport card, free company drinks and others;
- Free company transportation.
- Degree in Accounting or Economics;
- 1-2 years financial accounting experience, preferably gained in a fast moving, large, multinational environment;
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles;
- Excellent command of English;
- Experienced user of Microsoft applications and ERP systems, knowledge of SAP would be considered an advantage;
- Team player, action oriented with attention to detail and accuracy.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 14.09.2017