Our partner is an international company, focused on distribution and trade. For them, we are currently seeking a dynamic, team-oriented individual, who want thrive in growing organization, to become part of their Financial team
on the position:
General Ledger accountant
Duties and responsibilities:
The company offers:
- Executing the company's financial strategy and assisting the CFO to budgeting and develop financial plans;
- Bearing overall responsibility for both the accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Analyzing revenues, discount and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis;
- Leading, organizing and carrying out communication with tax and other authorities and institutions;
- Мanaging an ERP implementation/modification.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports card;
- Teambuildings and trainings;
- A job in a strong supportive culture;
- Work for an international company with a young and active organization having high ambitions and team spirit.
- University degree in economics, finance/accounting or a related business field;
- At least 2 - 4 years of previous experience in Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Office and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of IFRS and EU tax law will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent English;
- Problem-solving and inquisitive mind;
- A dynamic, detail-oriented, reliable personality with positive attitude.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017