Our partner is a leading global company that operates in the tobacco sector in more than 100 countries all over the world. They have been awarded several times as “Employer of the year” and provide many opportunities for growth professional development.
For them we are looking for a motivated professional to join their team as:
Financial Planning & Reporting Specialist
Main areas of responsibility:
The company offers:
- Perform Financial Reporting activities within the FP&A function and provide full support to CFO for Market and Entity Planning activities;
- Prepare and communicate Market & Entity financial planning and reporting packages (monthly, quarterly, annual, strategic 3-year plans);
- Active involvement in month-end closing with focus on variance analysis, performance indicators and control.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- Opportunity to work and grow in an established and dynamic company;
- Excellent working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Attractive company benefits – additional health insurance, vouchers, sports card and many others;
- Fixed term contract with possibility for further development;
- Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals;
- Know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area;
- University degree in Finance;
- Minimum 2 years in Planning & Reporting;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent command in Excel;
- Strong level of business understanding;
- Good communication skills;
- High level of responsibility;
- Strong team player.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
At HRS Bulgaria, we believe that the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We are passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!