At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
For one of our biggest partners we are looking for Financial Controller
• Preparing monthly financials and analysis, including balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flow, and other detailed analysis as necessary;
• Preparing all periodic accounting and financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and tax regulations;
• Supervising accounting, account analysis and reconciliation; interpret project and cost accounting variances/trends;
• Ensuring excellent and consistent financial data quality;
• Developing, recommending and implementing procedures according to IFRS;
• Identifying critical issues and recommending solutions;
• Communicating effectively and diplomatically with external customers and company personnel both verbally and in writing;
• Ensuring accurate and complete billing/invoicing schedule is maintained;
• Perform other duties as may be assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related degree;
• Minimum 5 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role;
CIMA, ACCA or equivalent;
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced matrix organization;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively supervise, develop and motivate others;
• Pertinent local laws, rules and regulations;
• High understanding of the commercial drivers of a business;
• Organization and time management skills;
• Ability to change and natural problem solver;
• Excellent English language skills.
• The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest companies in the world;
• The opportunity to improve business processes on an international level;
• Attractive social package (food vouchers, additional health and life insurance, sports card, etc.);
• Personal development opportunities;
• 25 annual paid leave days.
Do not miss this great opportunity - apply now!