At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Finance and Administrative Manager
Scope of the role: managing financial and administrative activities to achieve financial goals of the company. The person will work closely with the General Manager in preparation of business plan and operational budget.
• Manage our 3rd party accountant and payroll supplier including to review and control VAT monthly statement, payroll, monthly reporting.
• Support Sofia General Manager in cash forecasting, budgeting and overall Sofia accounting and finance as well as reporting back to Head Quarter.
• Support the Company with the local bank relationship.
• Manage the Company assets, insurances.
• Support external/internal audit process.
• Handle all payroll related matters and synchronization (vacations, sick leaves, etc.) with our 3rd party suppliers.
• Responsible for preparation of employment/payroll/compensation related documentation (Employment agreements, Annexes, Internal orders, Declarations, etc.)
• University degree in Economics/Accounting
• 1+ years proven relevant experience
• Experience with IFRS is a must have.
• Experience in running payroll
• Strong communication skills
• Dynamic, pro-active person and with strong sense of ownership, result oriented, multitasking
• Good at working in a team and independently
• Logical and analytical thinking
• Very good level of English language
• Eager to learn new things and to improve self
• Additional Medical Insurance
• Multisport cards
• Home office possibilities
• Office food and beverages
☺ Happy hours and office fun events
☺ Regular team building events