Our partner is an ambitious, fast-growing company with a cause in the field of education. The company strives to offer quality and innovative services to meet all the expectations of its customers.
Regarding the rapid development and expansion of their team internationally, we are currently looking for a positive, extrovert candidate, motivated to grow together with the company and join their team on the position:
Finance and accounting coordinator
who will have a key and leading role in the development and implementation of projects that directly affect to the company develops.
Duties and responsibilities:
The company offers:
- Managing a large and wide range of projects in the financial and accounting field;
- Maintaining internal reporting of business transactions;
- Making payments and tracking their reporting;
- Creating the internal financial and accounting processes;
- Coordinating the internal accounting processes;
- Communicating with the company’s financial partners abroad.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Top location office;
- Interesting and challenging work with a cause;
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports card;
- Teambuildings and other corporate events;
- Additional days off;
- Working in a fast growing company.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of accounting and / or finance;
- Critical and strategic thinking;
- Good time management and self-organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Desire to develop as a team leader and to develop processes.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361 valid from 15.09.2017