Our client is a company operating in full service property management. We are looking for strong candidates with property and facilities management experience to fill the position of Property Manager.
On this role you will be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned corporate properties in order to maximize asset value and employee satisfaction.
Core competencies and requirements
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties;
- Conduct regular inspections of the properties to ensure proper upkeep of the space;
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet corporate standards;
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with employees and vendors;
- Assist in development of annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends;
- Assist with the establishment of the Property Management plan, including preventative maintenance schedules and property operations manual;
- Act as a liaison with the building owner regarding buildings repairs /services as needed;
- Obtain estimates/bids for the repairs at the property. Generate and track requisitions, approvals and scheduling. Investigate cost reduction opportunities;
- Protect the Company's assets and people from personnel injury, harassment, intimidation and harm;
- Evaluate incidents, discover the source of breach and determine course of action;
- For Fire and Safety make sure that the access list is always updated;
- Provide best practices training to other members of the team to ensure continuity in security;
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- University degree in architecture, engineering, construction or related field;
- 3 years' experience as property manager or facility manager;
- Experience in Facility management, facility operations and utility systems;
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects;
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong organisational skills.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!