Our partners, is the largest global outsourcing company and for the we are looking for professionals for the position of Facilities Associate
Assists in maintaining the physical integrity of the building. This involves insuring a safe, secure and comfortable environment for visitors and staff. The Facilities Associate carries out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties. May also include delivering incoming and outgoing mail or packages, ensuring deliveries to established departments.
Required qualifications and skills
- Processing of incoming, outgoing or client mail, ensuring hand-deliveries of mail or packages;
- To process and ensure distribution of all vendor deliveries;
- Schedules and performs routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment;
- Inspects and maintains all tools in excellent condition; clean-up and safety related duties;
- Diagnoses and performs minor and routine maintenance/repair;
- Reports all major repairs and need requisitions to senior maintenance technician and manager prior to any expenditure of funds;
- Change locks and make keys.
The company offers
- Position requires at least 2 years of experience in related areas;
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving records;
- Knowledge of Basic Mechanical Concepts;
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Training;
- Be knowledgeable of inventory levels of spare parts and supplies.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- A chance to be part of a professional and successful team;
- Stable long-term career engagement.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!