Our client is a leading F&A Services Organization, providing business solutions as a service to Global 1000 companies in 4 key areas including Finance Transformation, Finance Technology, Assurance & Compliance and Accounting advisory to provide its clients excellent service and long term financial value.
As our partner continues to grow in Bulgaria and Europe, we are now looking for talented Accountants who are willing to learn and develop on the position of
Experienced General ledger with French or German
Required qualifications and skills:
- Ensure that financial reporting processes are in place to comply with all tax and accounting obligations;
- Perform General Ledger activities to ensure that all financial information reported is strictly in line with the accounting records;
- Manage statutory accounting, reporting and submission process and ensure timely, accurate and correct submission;
- Participate in monthly tax calculation and reporting (current and deferred corporation tax, VAT, other taxes) and ensure submission on time and in full;
- Monitor tax risks and opportunities and lead projects to generate tax savings and mitigate tax risks;
- Review the reporting process KPIs and implement action plans to improve the efficiency of the reporting processes in order to and maximize the performance of support provided;
- Maintain relationship with company's partners;
- Act as the key contact for all tax and statutory reporting related matters;
- Liaise with external tax advisors and statutory financial auditors.
The company offers:
- Bachelor or master degree (Business, Law or Accounting and Finance or related field);
- 2 + years working experience in an accounting or finance management position;
- Very good level of German/ French and English;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (SAP);
- Good analytical skills, flexible, creative and results oriented.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Great working environment within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals;
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- Standard working time: Monday – Friday;
- Professional development and career path in leading F&A Solutions firm;
- Ongoing trainings;.
At HRS we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!