At HRS Staffing
, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The Events Sales Executive
will be responsible for selling delegate places over the telephone for conferences and for building and maintaining long-term relationships with senior professionals who are past or potential participants at relevant meetings or events organized by the company. Events Telesales Executives works as part of a team, responsible for attracting delegates to global events through telephone conversations. On offer is a competitive salary with an uncapped and realistic incentive plan.
- Work towards sales and daily call rate targets set down by the Head of Marketing
- Building relationships and rapport with new and existing clients over the telephone
- Ability to close deals on the phone
- Understanding the sales cycle
- Ability to overcome objections and suggest alternatives during telephone conversations
- Supporting the team to ensure the events achieve their overall targets
- To report back on progress against call and sales targets and sales made, on a weekly basis to the Head of Marketing
- Fluent in English & Spanish languages, both written and spoken
- A University graduate with either conference delegate sales or a B2B sales experience
- One year of telephone-based sales experience in a commercial business environment
- Confident sales professional
- Experience with outbound calls
- Experienced communicating & developing business with senior executives and business leaders over the phone
- Comfortable working to deadlines and in a targeted environment
- A self-starter who can take responsibility and work on projects
- Research and analytical ability
- An excellent communicator who enjoys speaking on the phone and can identify sales opportunities
- A person who is motivated by hitting targets
- An excellent working environment in an international company, combined with career development opportunities
- Excellent remuneration package, including social benefits and incentive plan
- Work-life balance with variable working hours
- Ability to work and collaborate, share knowledge and experience with many professionals within the company
- 25 days paid leave
Do not miss this great opportunity - apply now!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.