At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person`s life and the right person can transform a business. We`re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our client is global specialist in Energy Management, Automation and Data Centers, they have a unique local presence through their 140 000 employees worldwide.
For the expansion of the team we are looking for: Tender Engineer
will contribute to the offer creation of projects undertaken by the company as a member of the Tendering Team in the Execution Center and will report directly to the Tender Team Manager
What you will be doing:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Analyze customer requests, identify best solutions answering to customer request, define the offer scope, evaluate risks, calculate the price and other financial parameters, elaborate the technical and commercial offer.
- Elaborate RFQs for subcontractors, evaluate and select sub-contractor offers
- Manage internal processes in tendering phase, like offer internal approval, contract checking before signature, project hand-over to project execution
- Interact with customers to clarify technical aspects and possible deviations, to explain the solution proposed, to propose alternative solutions, to explain offer
- Meet customers with sales engineers to explain the technical aspects and to create customer trust in our technical capabilities
- Good technical knowledge of medium voltage equipment, substation solutions, protections principles, networks and substation automation and SCADA principles
- Knowledge of electrical design rules of art and regulations (electrical design software competency will be considered a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
- Advanced PC skills and very good knowledge of MS Office
Education and working experience
What you can expect:
- Higher education degree in electrical engineering
- 3-5 working experience in Electrical design and/or electrical projects management
- PM certification and/ or Electrical design certification is a plus
- Competitive salary;
- Being part of team full of professionals;
- Long term career growth opportunities;
- Social package
If you are interested in this opening please send your detailed CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017