On behalf of our client, a leading international Fintech company, we are looking for motivated professional in their early career path for the position of System Administrator.
• Responsible for the 1st line support service including business app availability, reported client issues form customer services, employee issues and troubleshooting for the issues;
• Manage all IT environment including Service Desk operation, asset management and contracts;
• Be single point of contact for any Infrastructure topic in the company;
• Follow-up Infrastructure and IT Operation SLAs and important monitoring alerts;
• Cooperate closely with all other Infrastructure teams (CEE Infra Teams) and GT teams (Architecture, Front/Middle/Back Office applications, Security, PMO and Finance);
• Contribute to Infrastructure global projects deployment in BU with a specific focus on legacy and security transformation projects;
• Continuously propose service improvements and new functionalities.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• About 1 year of professional experience in Infrastructure and service desk operation management;
• Experience of internal support for employees (managing incidents, the operating systems and network related issues);
• Experience of Windows Servers, O365;
• Great intellectual agility and ability to deal with multiple topics in parallel;
• Intermediate English;
• End user communication;
• Excellent interpersonal relationship ability.
The company offers:
• A chance to be part of a large and well-established international company, a leader in its industry;
• Professional and stimulating working environment;
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues;
• Opportunity for career development;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached. HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017