BIC GBS Centre
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are opening our first Shared Service Center Worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for: Specialist Quality and Control with French
What we offer:
- Support the creation and maintenance of the methodology and processes library;
- Recommend standardization of processes and help identify standardization needs as and when needed;
- Participate and organize compliance and quality training, in support of the Senior manager Quality & Control;
- Assist in developing performance management and measurement mechanisms to drive cost-effective service improvement, reports on performance against targets and highlights area of risk in business as usual operations;
- Ensure Incidents in the operation of the Service line/activities under responsibility are appropriately logged, resolved, preventative actions identified, actioned and closed following the Incident Management process defined in the SLA;
- Supports Senior Manager in ensuring that GBS local compliance risks are assessed and managed;
- Responsible for highlighting and escalating to Senior Manager any area of risk in business as usual operations and processes.
- Active participation in the creation of the new Shared Service Center in Bulgaria;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Previous experience in process and knowledge transitioning is a must;
- Bachelor's degree is desirable;
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in French and a good level of English;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Team player with good communication abilities;
- Capacity to find simple and efficient solutions.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.