- Nurture your clientele through regular visits and updates on new products, prices and specialized services;
- Actively look for new market opportunities to achieve/exceed annual sales target in the specific region;
- Strive to solve customer problems with pressure air on time /maintain a professional relationship with all Field Service Engineers;
- Follow up in Customer complaints, Raise red flags, strive for continuous improvement;
- Monitor the market and competition - gather, evaluate and analyze information about the market. Aim to increase the volume of service contracts;
- Support sales of original spare parts;
- Provide monthly report to Direct Manager or specific reports when requested;
- To continuously improve the specific knowledge related to his/her activity, related to the product range and to the sales/marketing skills by taking part to any educational and training actions or activities organized by the company or group;
- To be responsible for keeping the confidentiality concerning the documents and the data he/she has access to;
- To cooperate with Accounting department and Credit Controller on following money collection for the invoiced contracts.
The company offers:
- University degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or another technical university degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business to business sales position, preferably of industrial equipment;
- Excellent command of Bulgarian language and very good knowledge of English language;
- Good communication skills with the ability to make technical presentations;
- Strong customer focus, pro-active, result-oriented
- Able to travel nationally;
- Self-motivated, energetic with high level of responsibility and loyalty;
- Very good computer and presentation skills;
- Clean driving license.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Great working environment within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals;
- Competitive remuneration, variable compensation related to sales targets and benefits package (mobile phone, laptop, company car fully expensed, lunch vouchers);
- Challenging and exciting work.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.