For our partner, we are looking for:
Senior QA Engineer – Team Lead
· Develops and implements QA Strategies, QA Automation and Risk analysis.
· Acts as a mentor to junior level QA Engineers.
· Partners with Product Management and Software Engineering teams to develop and validate manual and automated test scripts
· Drafts, maintains and owns test strategies, test scenarios and test cases for products
· Automates smoke and regression test cases using Selenium and other web-based tools
· Ensures features are complete and tested based on the definition of "done"
· Validates production defects aimed towards root cause analysis
· Collaborates with peers and other team members to achieve project goals and establish technical standards and best practices
· Provides risk analysis to the Scrum technology team for any new/updated feature and executes manual and automated test scripts
· Provides regular feedback to the Scrum technology team for bugs and performance issues found during the development lifecycle;
· Participates in the release management process voicing overall readiness for product deployment
· Gathers and collates quality metrics and reporting to QA Director
· Mentors and guides junior QA engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
· Performs test plans and test execution reviews for every sprint and provides sign off for every release
Education & Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or its equivalent in education and experience
· 5 years of software QA experience on 3-tier applications (with emphasis on back-end testing)
· 5 years’ experience writing and executing Test scenarios and test cases
· 5 years’ experience with test development on web applications including API services.
· 3 years’ experience using bug-tracking tools such, Jira, Bugzilla, or Clear Quest.
· 2 years’ experience writing test plans and automated test scripts for a B2B/B2C application
· 2 years working experience with programming language such as Java or C#
· 2 years working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP
· 2 years’ experience using Selenium QA automation tool
· 2 years’ experience using TestNG or JUnit
· 2 years’ experience with SQL
· 1 year experience working in an Agile methodology
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Competitive Salary;
· Exciting projects using cutting edge technology
· Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.