, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our partner, an online pan-European securities broker
that serves both individual and professional investors, we are looking for Senior PHP Developer
to become a part of this international exciting culture.
- Designing, writing, and documenting new features for existing PHP applications and systems;
- Troubleshooting problems reported by users, develop and deploy solutions;
- Work in conjunction with other teams to improve the application;
- Implementing connections to internal and external systems both ad-hoc and via established APIs.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as PHP Developer in a production environment;
- CRM knowledge and experience strongly recommended;
- Demonstrably comfortable with the other elements of the LAMP stack;
- Understanding of the SDLC in practice, and prior experience with Agile and DevOps delivery
- Experience with Atlassian (or similar) tools; JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence;
- EU passport or valid work permit. Existing Bulgarian work permit or an EU national;
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite, fluency in Bulgarian could be an advantage.
Our client offers:
- Experience in a tech lead role is a plus;
- Experience with SQL query optimization;
- Experience working with ETL with internal and external systems; MQ, CSV, JSON, etc;
- General familiarity with JAVA applications;
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Personal development focus and support;
- Career development opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech company;
- Education and training opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- A modern and friendly work environment in a top location.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.