, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our partner, a creative gamification growing product company
which is between entertainment & science, we are looking for Senior Full Stack PHP Developer
to become a part of this international exciting culture.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Create & Maintain UI components and Back-end frameworks & tools
- Collaborate with other programmers & designers to participate in the evolution of a browser-based game
- Carry out development cycles, from code to review & integration
- Adopt team conventions & leave the code in a better state than you found it
- Participate in continuous improvement rituals of the team.
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- 5+ years of experience in web development with the following languages:
- Experience with one or more frameworks
- Fluent in English.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Experience with developing sales and advertising related projects
- Experience in collaborative creation of specs and creation of technical specs
- Interest in gaming.
- Solid career-building experience
- Attractive social and remuneration package
- Flexible working time
- Home office - optional
- 20 days annual paid leave
- International mobility -business trips in diverse countries
- Office located close to public transports
- Comfortable environment supplemented by cool in-office bonuses such as breakfasts, the company library, etc.
- Lots of social events and well maintained festive spirit
- To work in a fun, collaborative, problem-solving environment where you both learn from us and teach us.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.