On behalf of our client, a leading international Fintech company, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Senior Financial Manager.
• Lead the Financial Strategy for the company;
• Manage the processes of financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting;
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements;
• Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team;
• Report in accordance with requirements and rules of the local and international legislations and rules of the company;
• Responsible for the headcount, workload, costs, capabilities and working tools of the subordinated department/ team;
• Define and ensure that company’s internal processes, procedures and instructions required for fulfilling daily tasks;
• Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team;
• Responsible for planning and execution of work within the subordinated department/ team within the appropriate timelines and at suitable quality standards;
• Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree in in Finance / Accounting;
• At least 5 years of experience in international environment, including 3 in management position;
• Very good knowledge and understanding of IFRS and local accounting standards;
• Ability and experience working and implementing ERP Systems;
• Leadership style, ability to lead team effectively;
• Ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results;
• Competencies in group requirement: reporting, consolidation, budgeting, audit etc;
• Strong analytical thinking, time planning and organizational skills and ability to work under pressure;
• A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment strong operational focus and a creative thinker;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
The company offers:
• A chance to be part of a large and well-established international company, a leader in its industry;
• Undertake a leadership role with an opportunity to continue developing;
• Professional and stimulating working environment;
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached. HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017